Thursday, June 26, 2008

I am ready !!!

Life is beautiful…life is wonderful….Life is lyrical…its musical…….Life is Mysterious!!
I have many more definitions…..but right now I feel to say life is demanding and challenging.
Because from past few days I feel difficulty and hindrances …hurdles everywhere…
So what…..if its difficult to regain…and retain strength??
So what if its near to impossible to be 100% optimist and perfect??

I am geared up……geared up of every challenge…
Every challenge life has stored for me!!!
I know life has its own traits…!!!
Ready to face any thing be it…boss’s humiliation….…or be it friend’s acquisitions!!
Ready for being called irresponsible…..ready for all those agitations!!!
I am ready…even ready for all those 1000000 questions which I need to solve before November.
I am ready to do and die!!!
I am ready to face me and my!!!!

2 comments:

The Solitary Writer said...

off course life is beautiful

"So what if its near to impossible to be 100% optimist and perfect??"

liked this line

btw well written
check mine and do leave ur comments

http://thesolitarywriter.blogspot.com/


btw ur profile says that ur an engg student from mumbai

woaaa

how were ur semester exams

Restive Mind said...

Thats basically the kind of sirit we all have come to expect from u !! Keep reading this whenever u r down in the dumps. Good dose of motivation !