Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Soul !!!!

I am sad she knows that, I happy she also knows that...today i am chirpy like a school girl , few days back i was an old granny, Now I feel I am stucked in a quicksand from where I cant come out, but in the next moment i feel free like a bird..................
she is a silent observer of all my emotions rather i say all my rationally opposite emotions of which i am unaware most of the times.. i shout on her why this injustice is done to me? I cry to her why i am not the chosen one? I laugh loudly sometimes, on being appreciated....and sometimes ,sometimes i tell her i just wanna keep quiet and wanna enjoy solitude !!!....she never asks me why? She never demands anything to me !! she keep on experiencing me silently, she knows all i want is to express myself ....express my feelings,emotions and my sensitivity !!!!
I never ask her is she ok? I never even try to understand whether she is interested or not? me? I dont remember how my life used to be when she was not around me ! Actualy that can be just a state of mind ....in reality that cant happen !!!!! She is my soul....we cant depart !!!

2 comments:

CRD said...

nice nice. well said :)

a lil bit of what u said can be attributed to our blog too, no?

listens without complaining, takes all our frustrations (posts). appreciates sometimes (thru comments) and criticises too (comments again) :P

btw, ur log is good, but mebbe u need to change the template. it looks a little dull and the text doesnt stand out. i sugguest u use black as a bkground color.

keep writing
Cheers
ChRiS
and do visit my blog.
www.crissdude.blogspot.com

Prerana said...

hey crd thanks for the comments ! i will definately contribute !!